Why I Write Is Why I Am Me
I write because I feel alone.
Alone.
Where am I?
How did I get here?
Why am I here?
Big Brother you watch over me,
Like a hawk watches over his prey.
I am imprisoned behind these laws.
This is why I write.
My past......unknown.
My future.....to come.
To forget is to fail.
This is why I write.
I need to know what each day will bring,
What the past has brought.
This is why I write.
I live each day in a state of suspense,
Not knowing if I will surivive.
I wonder if there is a world that I have never seen.
A world where I am free is where I want to be.
I write because I can.
This my only piece of freedom.
My only taste of power.
This is why I write....
I write for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment